Welcome Гость | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
forum Cinema Bizarre Moldova » International Forum/ Russian » English » Interview with Shin & Kiro to 07.02.08 in matrix, Bochum:
Interview with Shin & Kiro to 07.02.08 in matrix, Bochum:
KiskaTHDate: Friday, 2008-03-14, 4:10 PM | Message # 1
Генерал-полковник
Group: Users
Interview with Shin & Kiro to 07.02.08 in matrix, Bochum:

(Shin comes into company from Eric to the table at which we sat and welcomes us then only once friendly. Then it sets to us and we begins itself the interview. At first it works still very nervously, which puts then later somewhat and loosens up)

TB: This is your first route! How does it please you?
Shin: It is very funny... thus... Already... aehm.. very interesting like the others are to be known really are and so... like that first of all because we all on a heap are and Kiro became ill and then was those completely volume somehow ill up to Yu... that was very merrily with us.
TB: Okay. Joa, how have you you the route life in such a way presented? _ give it somewhat, what it you not in such a way present have?
S: It is actually soo... everything arrived like we that imagined.
TB: Thus the conceptions which one of other volume has, are everything arrived?
S: Thus one hears there always quite much of others..also which it mostly for problems gives there that those want to go themselves volume in the route bus and so. on route and so more..aber we ham there no problem also.
TB: Are there any Patzer, which now already happened during the route? S: Not that I would know..(lacht)
TB: Thus it ran always very smoothly?
S: It is actually everything very well run up to now.
TB: Yes. It is rather very hectic, as one saw. Have their nevertheless times time you to ease?
S: Aehm..ja if we sleep (laugh) [ 1 ]
TB: But between in it times so ne hour nothing do or in such a way is not in it? S: It is very difficult, because we all are considerable on a heap and so, because in the bus it is very close. TB: You travel now from a city to the next. Could do you already the cities, in which now arose to it or will still arise? S: We knew the cities already (nods) TB: Could do you already. And you much saw to get?
S: hmm..meistens isses..nach we thus go showering to the concert and sleep then into the route bus..und then we, then the bus drives..und loosely then if we rises is we before resounds and then we do not see any longer really much.
TB: Thus don't have to go to it also more the opportunity before that concerts times into the city, if their times two days between them have?
S: Thus if we nen times day between free and time have, then we do not make mostly already more..aber if no time are, then geht's.
TB: You travel in nem route bus, as already said and already seen. (laughters)..auf confine area. Nervt one itself then not somehow?
S: aehm..wir all thought we animal aufn bag would go themselves however it fold marvelously with us (grinst)
TB: Thus no quarrels or arguments, like that "that is MY shoe"
(Shin laughs)..oder "do times your Pluennen there ausm to way!"
S: (laughs).....ist no no nix.
TB: Ok one around the fact, now geht's that during the route new impressions happen again and again. Whether certain impressions remembered with you, where one says "Boah I my life long to will remember there."
S: Hmm... the first concert was already which special, which is so special for us....
TB: _ and there will it you also always to remind?
S: I think already..(lacht)..da are few Patzer in it, during the withdrawal happened and in such a way..deswegen (laughs)
TB: _ and son particularly beautiful moment, where it not at all with count have?
S: Hmm... we are pleased always much, if then resounding are always nearly sold off..das is so the difference. e.g. in Austria and Switzerland are not those resounding in such a way sells off, because there also nich so have graduation and so which.... And in Germany isses. makes us happy already more loosely and in such a way much!
TB: About album and the Songs on it. Aren't there some Songs those is realizable on the stage?
S: All Songs is realizable.
TB: It does not participate Song, where you say: "that cannot we live play, because is there any certain sound in it, which we cannot do simply without disk background sequels." ?
S: No..das everything functions!
TB: There are naturally again and again fans, those to each concert comes or to many concerts. Are there already people, where you already say:"Aaach let us know I nevertheless"?
S: There are already many people, like so now of sees and so..die really also one correctly afterwards traveling... it gives also which those to have nen campers rented and travel themselves us correctly behind ago...
TB: And how feels?
S: What?
TB: To know that fans one travel afterwards?
S: That is mad!! (laughs)
TB: What makes it with the whole catch giving, which gets it? That is quite much, I would actually say.
S: That is the problem somehow. aehm... The route bus is ziem... aehm..also it fits nich everything purely into the route bus somehow and we looks for stop raus which we likes and so... and then... the remainder to have we..*stammelt unfortunately in such a way and far *
TB does not talk: Apropos catch-give: We have also which thereby for you. And this small Figuerchen..da is so small magnets and we had actually imagined that you talk somehow..aehm..so..(wurschtelt at the Koerbchen with the material figures rum and thereby)
S there: (interrupts) we can do those then to the route bus there to batschen (and makes ne gesture of throw with the hand laughs)
TB: (it talks nevertheless further and explains that Shin is to assign accordingly these figures to the character)
In the moment Luminor comes more rueber and asks politely whether it disturb may, there it Shin please wanted for the other interview, which runs parallel, to mark something which does Shin then also readily!)
S: (turns again to the table and looks at themselves the bring along figures) the Dinger is funny! (it takes into the hand and examines it more exactly) (between in it over the Salmiakki it is talked still briefly, a Finnish liquor with which Shin is somewhat sceptical whether the THAT is also real in it, to Jac then the attention again to the figures steers)
TB: And which you would say? Which Viech fits whom?
S: (she looks at the stofftiere again) aehm... the elephant Luminor (laughs)... the duck Strify... Yu the frog... Kiro the dog... (takes itself the two letzen) aehm..ja..(lacht)... I is not with it. does to me wrong...
TB: Which would fit rather you?
S: (and considers for a long time, says however nothing looks at itself the lion and the tiger)
TB: Thus from the hair-style we would say the lions!
S: (nods somewhat which sceptically)..ja..oehm.. (all laugh) (interview continues to go then normally, after all laughed still times heartful)
TB: How siehts with your nutrition out? Do you cook regularly, or do drive it completely gladly times to McDonlds, so second at home?
S: Thus..meistens here son a Catering and so which are and then cooked or for breakfast mostly stand also mostly already there. for
TB: And if it not on route since? At home?
S: Then we go to meals mostly somewhere, because we are nevertheless very lazy around to cooking (laughs)
TB: (laughs) thus the Doener load around the corner makes completely good business with you? (laughs)
S: (nods) details... (laughs)
TB: What have you for Hobbies and can you still carry out? Have their still time for it? S: Thus my hobby is schlagzeug plays and that can I at any time always do and make. (laughs)
TB: You practice now vocationally from (laughs)
S: (laughs)
TB: What gives it for reactions in your circle of acquaintances to your success?
S: Those are mostly pleased all for us that we created it so far and so...
TB: Thus actually only positive?
S: (nods) first of all with this eurovision Songcontest now. steh'n already behind us...
TB: But that is not now like that that times son old acquaintance announced itself again, of because of: " Which makes it there?" and "that is total ***"
S: No so which gibt's nich. (Jac and Sanna explain then that some CB Members are compared gladly with other Bandmembers and called in addition also two examples which Shin could not do now)
TB: For what actually hold you from such comparisons? Does that disturb you or is rather all the same to you that?
S: We do not want anybody to copy..wir are which we to be and and are it actually no matter, which one thinks of us. We want our own life to live and do which we to want.
TB: (explained the fact that she would like to speak now about the feedbacks of the first concerts and for it also extensively informed) know you, what the first feedbacks of your concerts are?
S: Feedbacks gibt's very many and so..die ham us all looked at and then came mostly in such a way there stop comments and so. mostly in each case positive...
TB: (it explains then that the feedbacks, which she got different was not so positively) then already meets one if one hears or not?
S: (easily says however nothing nods)
TB: Then rather accelerate to give would more?
S: That is connected everything with the light, as resounds developed is. I mine for it can we actually quite little...
TB: But her really give everything?
S: We give not to be allowed to sing really all and Strify were also the last days ill... actually it the last days at all, but it hat's would nevertheless have done.
TB: I heard already that Luminor was to have been also very ill.
S: (interrupts) Luminor was also very ill...
TB: ... that it arose one times with fever...
S: Luminor had lung cancer...
TB: (look completely shocked and at the same time entered)
S: (wags completely shift the hand) pneumonia! Pneumonia! (and all had to repeat then still times and caught at to laughter)
TB: I do not want to say. lung cancer that is then..(lacht)... thus with ner pneumonia to arise goes already times... that it then a little one suspended, can one understand (zwinkert)
S: (nods and tries again to calm down)
TB: Soon the large route is planned. _ will it ne Vorband carry forward?
S: Aeaeaehm..wahrscheinlich... however I does not know yet exactly, which volume.
TB: What have you for expectations to the Vorband?
S: Rockig in any case, good music.
TB: You support?
S: ..das public revive (laughs)
TB: Well, wars then already. (and terminate thus the interview)

Transleted by Luana

RibisaTHDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 10:53 AM | Message # 2
Полковник
Thanks Kiska!
very interesting interviu!!!

Meine heilig liebe fur immer!

KiskaTHDate: Friday, 2008-03-28, 11:34 AM | Message # 3
Генерал-полковник
Quote (RibisaTH)
Thanks Kiska!very interesting interviu!!!

wink smile

forum Cinema Bizarre Moldova » International Forum/ Russian » English » Interview with Shin & Kiro to 07.02.08 in matrix, Bochum:
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: