Welcome Гость | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
forum Cinema Bizarre Moldova » International Forum/ Russian » English » Message from Strify
Message from Strify
KiskaTHDate: Friday, 2008-03-07, 2:24 PM | Message # 1
Генерал-полковник
Group: Users
Howdy!

Just dropping by to leave some words.
We just came back from Hamburg.

The last days were very funny and the whole Eurovison Song Contest thing was a interesting experience.
To all the people that are disappointed that we didn't win I can only say:
It was just a fun idea and to be honest I never was expecting to win ^^
But it was a very cool thing to join the contest and I'm happy for the "No Angels".
Stop saying these girls don't deserve it - they were very nice and caring and helped me a lot because of my laryngitis (Yeah! They really did ^^)

And believe me: We really won a lot! (even by not winning the contest) ^^

My throat still hurts a lot and now I am not allowed to speak for a week or else my voice will be completely damaged. And believe me: It's pretty hard not to speak. Especially when there are so many people around.

My vocal performance wasn't the best ever but I'm very proud of myself because the rehearsals were complete shit. I wasn't even allowed to sing at the rehearsals...
I know that I can do better - if you need proof: Come to one of our concerts!
And for sure you shouldn't forget I'm not perfect Even if I sometimes pretend to be ^^
And you better ignore all the papers like I do! <3

We are focusing on touring for now and already are planning some other things to come.
Watch out and thanks for the support.

See ya soon,
Strify.
xxx

Klubnika_BillaDate: Friday, 2008-03-07, 3:10 PM | Message # 2
Генерал-полковник
Group: Super-Moderator
New message from Strify. March, 7

Howdy!

Just dropping by to leave some words.
We just came back from Hamburg.

The last days were very funny and the whole Eurovison Song Contest thing was a interesting experience.
To all the people that are disappointed that we didn't win I can only say:
It was just a fun idea and to be honest I never was expecting to win ^^
But it was a very cool thing to join the contest and I'm happy for the "No Angels".
Stop saying these girls don't deserve it - they were very nice and caring and helped me a lot because of my laryngitis (Yeah! They really did ^^)

And believe me: We really won a lot! (even by not winning the contest) ^^

My throat still hurts a lot and now I am not allowed to speak for a week or else my voice will be completely damaged. And believe me: It's pretty hard not to speak. Especially when there are so many people around.

My vocal performance wasn't the best ever but I'm very proud of myself because the rehearsals were complete shit. I wasn't even allowed to sing at the rehearsals...
I know that I can do better - if you need proof: Come to one of our concerts!
And for sure you shouldn't forget I'm not perfect Even if I sometimes pretend to be ^^
And you better ignore all the papers like I do! <3

We are focusing on touring for now and already are planning some other things to come.
Watch out and thanks for the support.

See ya soon,
Strify.
xxx

Вся жизнь как пиво, и вся суть,
По жизни вовремя бухнуть!!! оО

forum Cinema Bizarre Moldova » International Forum/ Russian » English » Message from Strify
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: